Hearty Beef EnchiladasFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chili beans, undrained shopping list
- 1 (10 ounces) can enchilada sauce, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa, divided shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 7 (8 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Using a large saucepan, cook beef and onions together until meat is cooked and onions tender.
- Stir in the beans, 2/3 cup enchilada sauce and 2 tablespoons salsa.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, heat 1/4" vegetable oil.
- Dip each tortilla in oil for 3 seconds, just until limp.
- Drain tortillas on paper towels.
- Top each tortilla with 2/3 cup beef mixture.
- Roll and place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce and salsa.
- Sprinkle with cheese and olives.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes OR until bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
OK I'LL TAKE 2 PLEASE !!!!!!!! OH!! THIS IS WHERE WE PLACE OUR ORDERS ??????
HAHAHAHA GOOD ONE
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Thanks for the submitting the recipe. It sound soooooooo good :)donman in Hammond loved it
I was planning on making Enchiladas tonight, now I'll be making Loraines Enchiladas. 5 from mebobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it