Hearty Beef EnchiladasFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chili beans, undrained shopping list
- 1 (10 ounces) can enchilada sauce, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa, divided shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 7 (8 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Using a large saucepan, cook beef and onions together until meat is cooked and onions tender.
- Stir in the beans, 2/3 cup enchilada sauce and 2 tablespoons salsa.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, heat 1/4" vegetable oil.
- Dip each tortilla in oil for 3 seconds, just until limp.
- Drain tortillas on paper towels.
- Top each tortilla with 2/3 cup beef mixture.
- Roll and place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce and salsa.
- Sprinkle with cheese and olives.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes OR until bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
I was planning on making Enchiladas tonight, now I'll be making Loraines Enchiladas. 5 from mebobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
Thanks for the submitting the recipe. It sound soooooooo good :)donman in Hammond loved it
OK I'LL TAKE 2 PLEASE !!!!!!!! OH!! THIS IS WHERE WE PLACE OUR ORDERS ??????
HAHAHAHA GOOD ONE
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it