Fiery Texas Grilled Barbequed RibsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup chili sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place ribs in two roasting pans.
- Pour water and red wine vinegar into a bowl, and stir.
- Pour diluted vinegar over ribs and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Baste the ribs with their juices halfway through cooking.
- In a medium saucepan, mix together chili sauce, horseradish, water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, butter, brown sugar, hot pepper sauce and salt then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low then cover and simmer sauce for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil preheated grill.
- Transfer ribs from the oven to the grill discarding cooking liquid.
- Grill over medium heat for 15 minutes turning ribs once.
- Baste ribs generously with barbeque sauce and grill 8 minutes.
- Turn ribs and baste again with barbeque sauce then and grill 8 minutes.