Polish Chicken and DumplingsFrom chefbaudri 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In microwave safe bowl, combine chicken, soup, salt and pepper.
- Heat for one or two minutes in microwave just to warm.
- Meanwhile, thaw pierogis in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain pierogis and place in casserole dish.
- Place 2 tablespoons butter on top of warm pierogis.
- Spread chicken mixture on top of pierogis.
- Place remaining 2 Tablespoons butter on top of chicken mixture.
- Pour milk over all.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating4 people
Quick and Easy, sounds like a wonderful comfort food to me. You have my 5 forks. Can hardly wait to try it.henrie in Savannah loved it
awsome recipe thanks bunches,momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This really sounds great - thank you so much!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!