Triple chocolate MuffinsFrom jmatthews00 7 years ago
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- ¼ cup dutch cocoa shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- ¼ cup butter shopping list
- ½ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ¾ cup milk shopping list
- ½ tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- ½ cup white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Put flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa in a large bowl.
- Stir together making a well in the center.
- Beat butter, sugar and egg together well.
- Mix in milk and vanilla.
- Pour into the well and stir to moisten.
- Fold in the two types of chocolate chips.
- Do not over mix.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Use a wooden skewer to test the center of the muffin to ensure they are done.
- Makes 6-8 Muffins
People Who Like This Dish 9
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- anitagae KS
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- geranium Milwaukee, WI
- shellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- chi_phx_singer Scottsdale, AZ
- tahoegirl Grand Rapids
- slj6lori Succasunna, NJ
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjmatthews00 Central, NY
The Rating5 people
yep wheres there chocolate theres calmness hahahaha!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
wow 2 kinds of chips gotta be fantastic thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!