Coffee Crumb CakeFrom jmatthews00 5 years ago
- 2 cups white flour shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoon vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped (optional shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, brown sugar, and butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Remove 1 cup mixture and set aside for topping
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and vinegar (this soursss the milk), and baking soda; allow mixture to "bubble."
- Add beaten egg and vanilla to the milk.
- Add to flour mixture and stir to blend.
- Pour into an 8 or 9-inch greased baking pan and sprinkle with topping.
- Top with chopped pecans and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serves 6 to 8 people.
The Cookjmatthews00 Central, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!