Crockpot Pina Colada Bread PuddingFrom hottamale 8 years ago
- 1 lb Loaf French bread shopping list
- 10 oz Frozen pina colada drink mix shopping list
- 6 oz .pineapple juice shopping list
- 12 oz .evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 c. cream of coconut shopping list
- 2 Large bananas; sliced crossway shopping list
- 3 Large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 c. light rum shopping list
- 8 oz crushed pineapple; drained shopping list
- 1 t. Lemon peel; grated shopping list
- garnish with toasted coconut if desired shopping list
How to make it
- With a sharp knife, peel crust from bread.
- Cut bread into 1" cubes and set aside.
- Process next 7 ingredients until smooth.
- Place about 2/3 of bread cubes in slow cooker, sprinkle with 1/2 t. grated lemon peel and spread w/ 1/2 c. of the pineapple.
- Top with remaining bread cubes, then with remaining 1/2 t. lemon peel & remaining pineapple.
- Pour pureed ingredients into slow-cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours.