Rachael Rays Fabulous Five-minute Fudge WreathFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 bag semisweet chocolate morsels (12 ounces) shopping list
- 9 ounces butterscotch morsels (3/4 of a 12-ounce bag) shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 can or package of walnut halves (8 ounces) shopping list
- 1/2 cup currants (a couple handfuls) shopping list
- 8-inch cake pan, lightly greased with softened butter shopping list
- candied red and green cherries, for garnish (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Place a heavy pot on the stove and preheat it over low heat.
- Add chocolate and butterscotch morsels and milk and stir until morsels are melted and milk is combined.
- Save the empty condensed milk can.
- Stir in the vanilla and remove the fudge from heat.
- Add the nuts and currants and stir in immediately.
- Cover the empty condensed milk can with plastic wrap and center it in the greased cake pan.
- Spoon fudge into pan around can, making sure to center the can if it drifts.
- The fudge will set up almost immediately.
- Garnish can only be added in the first minute or two that the fudge is in the pan, so work quickly.
- Decorate your wreath with "holly" made from cut candied red and green cherries.
- A wreath left plain can be garnished with a pretty fabric bow when serving.
- Chill covered in the refrigerator.
- Slice the fudge very thin when ready to serve ― a little goes a long way!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating9 people
Great idea!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
WONDERFUL!! 55555!:)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Delicious!!!!!! 5 forks!!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it