Banana BreadFrom tinam 9 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup mashed bananas (2-3 very ripe ones!) shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups flour - regular or self-rising shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped or poppy seeds shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C
- Spray bread pan with cooking spray.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together. Beat 1 minute on medium speed until all 6 ingredients are well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients on high speed until moist and completely mixed.
- Bake for 50 - 60 minutes - depending on oven. When toothpick comes out clean, it is ready!
- Enjoy warm or not!
People Who Like This Dish 40
The Cooktinam Tugun, AU
The Rating11 people
This turned out perfectly! A bunch of my fiancé's friends were over so I served it to them...four hungry guys give it a big thumbs up!dayla in Brooklyn loved it
HELLO TINAM, WE JUST MADE YOUR BANANA BREAD AND IT IS STILL IN THE OVEN I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW WE LIKE IT THANKS FOR THE POST AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AHEAD!!!chell_chell in Ann Arbor loved it
Making This Today....Yummy!!!
High 55555'schef_irish in Gainesville loved it