Layered Beef Cabbage CasseroleFrom faithwalker 5 years ago
- 1- 10 oz. bag shredded cabbage shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 C. Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 C. Minute Rice, uncooked shopping list
- 1 can cream of tomato soup shopping list
- 1 soup can water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook cabbage, onion, dressing in large skillet on medium heat until tender, 5-10 minutes
- Stir in salt and garlic. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add meat to skillet and cook until browned.
- Stir in rice, soup, and water until well blended.
- Layer 1/3 cabbage mixture and 1/2 meat mixture to large baking dish. Repeat layers; top with remaining cabbage mixture and cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour