Beefy Chow Mein CasseroleFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds ground round shopping list
- 2 small white onions chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped celery shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup Minute Rice shopping list
- 1 small can chow mein noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef, onions and celery in skillet then drain well.
- Stir in Worcestershire, soy sauce, soups and rice.
- Pour into lightly greased casserole dish and sprinkle with noodles.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!