Cocktail WeinersFrom darlenel 5 years ago
How to make it
- Line a baking pan with foil
- Cut bacon into thirds.
- wrap each piece of bacon around the weiner and secure with a tooth pick
- Place in baking pan and sprinkle with brown sugar
- Cover and refrigerate overnigh or at least 1 hour
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven or until the bacon is cooked
- Can be made ahead of time and reheated.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookdarlenel West St Paul, MN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!