Crock Pot Pepper SteakFrom minkie 9 years ago
- 2 lbs boneless beef chuck steaks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 4 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 yellow onion, sliced in rings shopping list
- 1 green pepper, julienned shopping list
- 1 red pepper, julienned shopping list
- 1 fresh tomato, diced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chuck steak into julienned strips, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and saute with the chopped garlic and pepper flakes in the tablespoon of olive oil until lightly browned.
- Transfer the chuck steak to a large crock pot.
- Mix the 3 tablespoons of flour with the beef broth and pour on top of meat.
- Add the Teriyaki sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tomato and brown sugar.
- Stir well and cook on high for two hours.
- After two hours of cooking on high, add the onion and peppers, turn heat down to low and cook for an additional 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve over rice or buttered egg noodles.
The Cookminkie Springfield, MO
The Rating2 people
My husband loves good pepper steak, so I'm always on the look out for a good recipe. I will try this one, and since I am a huge fan of the crockpot this one is a must!helewes in Newton loved it
We loved this, adding the veggies later insured that they were crisp and fresh tasting. I will make this again as my husband liked it allot!helewes in Newton loved it
I made this last week and it was absolutely fabulous! I believe it was better than what I could have ordered at my local restaurant!flipflop in Montgomery loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!