velveeta cheese fudgeFrom jonniespecials 7 years ago
How to make it
- lightly butter 8x8 square pan
- put sugar, cocoa, and nuts in large mixing bowl.
- place cheese and butter in heavy sauce pan.
- cook cheese and butter on low-medium heat until melted.
- stir continuous to prevent burning.
- when completely melted, pour over sugar mixture. add vanilla
- stir all together until mixture is too thick; then use hands to completely mix.
- put in pan. may need to blot the top to get rid of excess melted butter.
- cut fudge when cooled and completely set.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookjonniespecials The Nature Coast, FL
The Rating10 people
wow i love this good one very creamy too
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
NEVER HEARD OF VELEETA FUDGE, BUT I LOVE VELEETA. MY HUSBAND, DOGS, EVEN THE TROPICAL FISH LOVE VELVEETA! GREAT FIRST POSTING, SHARI. BIG 5 FROM ME.
PAULApaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
different and unique thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!