Tater Tot Hot DishFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In skillet, cook the ground beef and the onion together until beef is browned and onion transparent.
- Stir in mixed vegetables and soup.
- Pour into a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- Top with "standing" Tater Tots.
- Bake 30 minutes OR until Tater Tots are golden.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
Mmmm...sounds very yummy! Great post and high 5!juels in Clayton loved it
Ooooooooo yummy i love this one .........ok you have been putting some fabulous recipes on lately you trying to make me hungry ?????????????/ lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
My nephew loves tater tot casserole and will bring the tater tots just so I will make it for him. He won't allow me to add the veggies though. I sneak the onions by him. LOLmrtnzangel8 in SW loved it