Rice Krispie SnowmenFrom octoberbella 6 years ago
- 1 stick real butter, plus extra for hands shopping list
- 2 1/2 bags marshmallows (10 oz bags) shopping list
- 2 tsps real vanilla shopping list
- 12 cups Rice Krispies shopping list
- 1 bag confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1 tub vanilla frosting shopping list
- candy corn, mini M&Ms, Froot Loops, gum drops, fruit by the Foot shopping list
- Chopsticks shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter over medium heat, careful not to burn.
- Add all marshmallows, stirring often until smooth and blended.
- Add all Krispies.
- While still warm (I use food gloves) butter hands and make "balls" from marshmallow/Krispie mixture (Careful; marshmallows get very hot!!!).
- When all balls are formed, roll in confectioner's sugar and pat lightly to knock off excess sugar. Place on tray.
- Using chopstick (wide end), poke holes for eyes and mouth.
- Using chopstick (narrow end), place small dab of frosting in holes.
- Using chopstick (wide end), press M&Ms into holes.
- Dip (wide end) of candy corn in frosting and press into ball for "nose."
- Cut Fruit by the Foot into narrow strips and fashion earmuffs with Fruit Loops or gumdrops and frosting.
- Sprinkle tray with additional confectioner's sugar for "snow" effect.
The Cookoctoberbella Wyoming, MI
The Rating4 people
What a cute idea for the kids thank you for posting.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
These are so cute!! What a treat for the grandkids, and my students!! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!