Quick as a wink Homestyle chicken mealFrom dmajor 8 years ago
- 1 whole store bought roasted chicken from the deli shopping list
- 2 boxes stove top chicken or corn bread dressing(prepare according to package directions) shopping list
- 1 package frozen seasoning mix(onions and celery) shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 2 packages chicken gravy mix shopping list
How to make it
- remove meat from chicken and chop.
- Prepare packages of stove top according to package directions and place in large casserole dish.
- In skillet over med. heat, saute onion seasonings in butter until tender(about 2 minutes)
- Spoon on top of stuffing.
- Place chicken over stuffing mixture.
- Make gravy according to directions and spoon over chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until hot.