Smoked Mozzarella Fritters With Caesar SaladFrom kitchengirljo 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups fresh whole milk ricotta shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded smoked mozzarella shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups panko (Japanese bread crumbs) shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- vegetable oil, for frying shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme leaves shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine the ricotta, smoked mozzarella, thyme, salt, and pepper. In another bowl pour the panko. In a third bowl lightly beat the eggs. Put the flour in a fourth bowl. Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Scoop a 1 1/2 tablespoon ball of the cheese mixture into the flour and roll to coat. Transfer the ball to the eggs and roll to coat. Transfer the cheese ball to the panko and again roll to coat. Transfer the ball to the parchment-lined tray. Continue with the remaining cheese mixture.
- Meanwhile heat 3 inches of vegetable oil in a large skillet to 350 degrees F. Fry fritters in batches, being careful not to overcrowd the pan, until golden, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towel to drain.
The Cookkitchengirljo Waynesboro, PA
The Rating3 people
What a Fantastic combination of Flavors
to create a "5"FORK!!!!! recipe ~
I Must 'Make&Taste' these for the
Would You consider being my 'Food Friend'?
~*~ mjcmcook ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
How pretty and they look and sound delicious. Just thinking about Smoked Mozzarella Fritters makes me hungry. Great post - thanks! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
LOOK SO GOOODburgandy26 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!