Creamy Lemon FudgeFrom minitindel 7 years ago
How to make it
- Line a 9x9 inch square pan with foil;............grease the foil with 1 1/2 teaspoons butter set aside...........
- in a large heavy saucepan , combine the pudding mix , milk and remaining butter.....
- cook and stir over over medium heat until thickened
- remove from heat....
- beat in the powdered sugar and lemon extract
- pour into pan and refrigerate until set
- using the foil, lift fudge out of pan discard the foil
- cut into 1 inch squares
- store in refrigerator
- yields 1 1/2 pounds of candy............enjoy ...........
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating8 people
Oh, well.... yawn.. Five. Thanks, sherry!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Looks beautiful Tink, and sounds havenly! Thanks for another great post!juels in Clayton loved it
Amazing! I love this!!. Thanks for a great Post.dragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!