Swedish Skillet Coffee CakeFrom midgelet 4 years ago
How to make it
- Place eggs in a mixing bowl and beat.
- Add sugar, flour and flavorings and beat well after each addition.
- Melt butter in a 8-in iron skillet.
- Add melted butter from skillet to batter and mix well.
- Sprinkle some additional flour in the same iron skillet and pour the batter into it.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, for approximately 30 minutes.
- Cut into pie wedges and enjoy!
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Oh! This is just lovely, joan. What a creation for breakfasting with friends. I thank you for this post and give you my five... yet AGAIN!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
The viking in me will enjoy this very much-Lorilasaf in St. Paul loved it
wow! luv this quick and easy recipe gotta try soon thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Piece Of Cake373 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
All Holidays135 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Companys Coming113 members
A Tea Party70 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Cakes Of Any Type139 members
Cake OLicious60 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members