Swedish Skillet Coffee CakeFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place eggs in a mixing bowl and beat.
- Add sugar, flour and flavorings and beat well after each addition.
- Melt butter in a 8-in iron skillet.
- Add melted butter from skillet to batter and mix well.
- Sprinkle some additional flour in the same iron skillet and pour the batter into it.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, for approximately 30 minutes.
- Cut into pie wedges and enjoy!
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
wow! luv this quick and easy recipe gotta try soon thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
The viking in me will enjoy this very much-Lorilasaf in St. Paul loved it
Oh! This is just lovely, joan. What a creation for breakfasting with friends. I thank you for this post and give you my five... yet AGAIN!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Piece Of Cake376 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits281 members
All Holidays135 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Companys Coming115 members
A Tea Party71 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members
Cake OLicious60 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members