Whole Baked FishFrom tinam 7 years ago
- 1 whole bream, cleaned shopping list
- juice and zest of 2 limes shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 red chilli shopping list
- 1 stick lemongrass shopping list
- 30ml/2 tblsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tblsp butter shopping list
- 1 small bunch watercress shopping list
- 1 tblsp chopped chives shopping list
- salt and cracked pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Make three diagonal cuts into the fish on both sides.
- Remove the zest from the limes and chop finely.
- Chop the red chilli and finely slice the lemongrass and mix with olive oil.
- Place the fish into a roasting tray, season to taste and pour lime juice into the cuts on each side of the fish. Pour a little olive oil mixture into each of the cuts and brush onto the fish with the remaining oil.
- Place the fish into a pre-heated oven (180C/355F) or kettle BBQ and cook for approximately 20 minutes.
- Add to the juice left in the roasting tray a tblsp of butter, the washed and drained watercress and coarsely chopped chives.
- Place in the oven until the watercress starts to collapse and becomes limp. Remove, add the lemon juice and serve over the fish.