Apple Caramel Cheesecake Pie with Toasted PecansFrom henrie 4 years ago
- 1 ready made graham cracker pie crust (6 oz.) shopping list
- 1 can (20 oz.) apple pie filling shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 bottle (20 oz.) caramel syrup shopping list
- Topping: (optional) shopping list
- 40 pecan halves, toasted* shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). Place pan with pie crust on
- baking sheet; pour 1/2 can of apple pie filling into crust and spread
- evenly. Set aside.
- With a mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and
- vanilla until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition; pour filling
- over apple layer. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until center is almost
- set. Let cool completely.
- Prior to serving, garnish (in this order) with remaining apple pie
- filling, caramel syrup (pour in a swirl design over apple pie
- filling), and toasted pecan halves around edges of pie.
- *Note: Toast pecan halves in oven on a baking sheet at 375 degrees F
- for 3-5 minutes or until pecans are well toasted.