Slow Cooker Sweet and Tangy ChickenFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl, mix together barbeque sauce, pineapple WITH juice, green bell pepper, onion and garlic.
- Arrange four of the chicken breasts halves in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour half the sauce over the chicken in the crock.
- Place remaining chicken in crock.
- Pour remaining sauce over all.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
sounds great!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Sounds different and so yummy! Chicken, pineapples and BBQ sauce, mmmmm....juels in Clayton loved it
This sounds delicious! Served with rice, I bet my kids would love it. Thanks so much!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it