Slow Cooker Chicken Stew lowfatFrom petunia97 8 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 can lowfat cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can lowfat cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 4 cups of water shopping list
- 4 chicken bouillion cubes shopping list
- salt, black pepper and creole seasoning(LeBlanc's) shopping list
- Kitchen Bouquet (about 1-2 tbs. for color) shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and creole seasoning.
- Mix cans of soup, water, kitchen bouquet and 4 bouillion cubes in the crockpot.
- Add chicken. I don't even brown it first.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours OR 4-6 hours on high
- until chicken is done.
- Serve over rice.