Peanut Butter Toffee Turtle CookiesFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup DOMINO Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed DOMINO light brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup creamy USA peanut butter shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 cups Bisquick Original All-Purpose baking mix shopping list
- 2/3 cup almond toffee bits shopping list
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped USA peanuts shopping list
- 2/3 cup NESTLE TOLL HOUSE milk chocolate Morsels shopping list
- 10 ounce vanilla caramels shopping list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2/3 cup NESTLE TOLL HOUSE milk chocolate Morsels, melted shopping list
How to make it
- TIP: The chocolate drizzle on the cookies will harden as it cools.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg, beating until blended. Add baking mix, beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in toffee bits, chopped peanuts, and 2/3 cup chocolate morsels.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets; flatten dough with hand.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool cookies on baking sheets 1 minute; remove cookies to wire racks.
- Microwave caramels and 2 tablespoons cream in a glass bowl at HIGH 1 minute; stir. Continue to microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring until caramels melt and mixture is smooth; add remaining cream, if necessary. Stir in vanilla. Spoon caramel mixture evenly onto tops of cookies; drizzle evenly with melted chocolate.