Munchy Dal PakoraFrom chandrima 5 years ago
How to make it
- Soak the chana dal for overnight
- One can par boil the chana dal also but I think the flavour becomes milder.
- Put the soaked chana dal in the Mixer and roughly blend.. Remember it should be caorsely done as the bits of dal will add the crunch.The consistency is of a thick batter lumpy and heavy like hand mixed cake mix..
- Now mix the onions, chillies, coriander, salt, turmeric in the mix.
- In a deep frying pan, Heat the oil
- Now take big spoon of the mix.
- Let the Pakodas get the golden colour.
- Enjoy it with cold Coriander chutney
- Yummm Mouth watering..