Mahogany Short RibsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cover meat in a mixture of teriyaki sauce and prune juice then refrigerate covered overnight.
- Remove ribs from marinade then bring marinade to boil in large pot with water and peppercorns.
- Lower heat then add meat and cover then simmer 2 hours or until meat is very tender.
- Remove ribs to a platter then reduce sauce for 5 minutes or until syrupy over medium high heat.
- Pour it over short ribs and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Another interesting post, chef... I like your style so I'll send a five your way!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
You're on a roll today Kitten.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Bet they are wounderful. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!