Cream Cheese CloudsFrom faithwalker 7 years ago
How to make it
- -Separate dough and press each into 1/4" thickness
- -Mix sugar and cinnamon in shallow dish
- -Dip cream cheese cubes in melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar
- -Place 1 cube in center of each dough circle. Gather up sides to enclose filling. Press edges to seal.
- -Place seam side up in lightly greased muffin pan
- -Drizzle with remaining butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
- -Bake 350 for 15 min.'s or until golden brown.