Chocolate Peanut Butter Wacky CakeFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 2 cups warm water shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa, and white sugar.
- To the sifted ingredients, add the 10 tablespoons butter or margarine, vinegar, and warm water. Mix thoroughly, but do not beat. Pour batter into ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove cake from oven, but keep it in the pan.
- Cream together peanut butter, brown sugar, milk, and 1/4 cup butter or margarine. Spread icing onto cake. Place under broiler until brown and bubbly
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
I never heard tell of broiling a cake before, henrie but it sure sounds good to me.. ^5 and thanks!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
wow so it going to to make a crystalization on top fantastic.......yummmmmmmm i love it henrie nice job
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yum! Tink sent this to me - yippee!!jett2whit in Union City loved it