Eagle Brand Creamy White Holiday FudgeFrom carolyn_elliott 7 years ago
- Servings: Makes about 2 pounds shopping list
- Serving Size: not available shopping list
- Nutrition: not available shopping list
- Prep Time: 10 minutes shopping list
- Cook Time: not available shopping list
- Total Time: not available shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds premium white chocolate or confectioners' coating shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) shopping list
- Dash salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with EAGLE BRAND® and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and nuts. Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store leftovers tightly covered at room temperature.