Pistachio-Smoked Salmon SpreadFrom juels 6 years ago
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tbsp. mayo shopping list
- 1/4 lb. smoked salmon, finely chopped (or sub with cooked cocktail shrimp) shopping list
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and finely chopped in a food processor+ 1 tbsp. chopped pistachios (for decoration) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tsp. lemon juice + zest of 1 small lemon shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and mayo with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add smoked salmon, 1/2 cup pistachios, green onions, lemon juice and zest and stir well to combine.
- Place spread in a serving bowl and sprinkle with 1 tbsp. reserved chopped pistachios. Chill until ready to serve.
The Cookjuels Clayton, NC
The Rating3 people
Just found this one - wow, what a combination of flavors. Thanks for the great post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
It really sounds good to me.I would like to try this recipe pilled on top a hard bolled egg.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
You had me at cream cheese and salmon....clbacon in Birmingham loved it
Party Food316 members
All Holidays135 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
101 A Cheese Place144 members
Companys Coming115 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Nuts And More Nuts52 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Cheese Lovers101 members
All Things Cheese76 members