Pistachio-Smoked Salmon SpreadFrom juels 4 years ago
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tbsp. mayo shopping list
- 1/4 lb. smoked salmon, finely chopped (or sub with cooked cocktail shrimp) shopping list
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and finely chopped in a food processor+ 1 tbsp. chopped pistachios (for decoration) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tsp. lemon juice + zest of 1 small lemon shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and mayo with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add smoked salmon, 1/2 cup pistachios, green onions, lemon juice and zest and stir well to combine.
- Place spread in a serving bowl and sprinkle with 1 tbsp. reserved chopped pistachios. Chill until ready to serve.
The Cookjuels Clayton, NC
The Rating3 people
You had me at cream cheese and salmon....clbacon in Birmingham loved it
It really sounds good to me.I would like to try this recipe pilled on top a hard bolled egg.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
Just found this one - wow, what a combination of flavors. Thanks for the great post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Party Food316 members
All Holidays135 members
Appetizers And Dips266 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Companys Coming113 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Nuts And More Nuts52 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Cheese Lovers101 members
All Things Cheese76 members