Cheesy Spinach and Bacon DipFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 10 ounces package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained. shopping list
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese product, 1/2" cube shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese, 1/2" cube shopping list
- 10 ounce can tomatoes and green chiles, undrained shopping list
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave all ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 5 minutes OR until Velveeta is completely melted.
- Stir after three minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips OR fresh vegetables.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
YUMMMERIFIC!!! LOVE ITsparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
wow!!!!!!!!! i love this lorraine good one hon
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Mmmmm...sounds yummy, love it! Great for the upcoming holidays!juels in Clayton loved it