Apple Cranberry Streusel Custard PieFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 9" UNbaked pie shell, homemade OR store bought shopping list
- 14 ounce can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh OR dry-pack frozen cranberries shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups apples (your choice), peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts (your choice), chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place rack in lower third of oven.
- In large bowl, combine Eagle Brand and cinnamon.
- Add eggs, water and fruits.
- Mix well.
- Pour into pie crust.
- In medium bowl, combine sugar and flour.
- Add nuts.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over pie.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
- Continue baking pie for 30 to 40 minutes OR until golden brown.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator.