Pumpkin Dump CakeFrom sista 7 years ago
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- ½ tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin shopping list
- 12 oz. Can unsweetened evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 Carmel, spice, or yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 stick butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs, add sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, pumpkin and evaporated milk. Mix until blended. Pour into a 13 x 9 inch. Pan. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over the cake mix, then pour the melted butter evenly over the cake mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour (or more) until knife inserted in middle of cake comes out clean.
- Serve with Cool Whip, whipped topping, or vanilla ice cream.
The Cooksista Upstate, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!