Ham and Cheese PuffsFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
- 3 ounces sliced fully cooked ham, chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, shredded (I also use Cheddar) shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 8 ounce package of refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the ham, onion, cheese, egg, mustard and pepper in a bowl.
- Set aside.
- Divide crescent dough into 24 portions.
- Press into greased mini muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon ham mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes OR until golden.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
Sounds like great appetizers for upcoming holidays!juels in Clayton loved it
Yummy! Saving this one!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
I sent this page to my daughter. she is looking got great appetizers for an yuletide party she has coming up.tuilelaith in Columbia loved it