Baked Chicken ParmesanFrom mginsburg 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Rinse and dry the Chicken Tenders
- Season the flour with salt and pepper
- Dredge the tenders through the flour, shaking off excess
- Dip the tenders in the egg and cover thoroughly
- Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese
- Coat the tenders in the bread crumb mixture
- Arrange tenders in a greased baking sheet
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes when tops start to brown
- Pour marinara over the tenders and cover with the mozarella cheese
- Bake an additionaly 10 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Serve over your choice of pasta
The Cookmginsburg Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!