Mushroom RisottoFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 cups vegetable stock shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan shopping list
- 2 ounces butter shopping list
- 8 ounces arborio rice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 8 ounces flat mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1 leek sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Put stock and wine in a pan then bring to boil and decrease heat then simmer gently.
- Heat butter and oil in a large heavy based pan.
- Put in leek and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes then add rice and cook stirring for 1 minute.
- Put 1/2 cup of stock and stir until absorbed then add more stock.
- Repeat until all stock has been added and rice is soft and creamy.
- Stir in parmesan and thyme then cook 1 minute.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!