Baked Spinach -Crab- And Artichoke DipFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1- cup mayonnaise (or salad dressing like Miracle Whip) shopping list
- 1- cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1- can ( 14 ounces ) artichoke hearts drained and chopped coarsely shopping list
- 1 -package ( 10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain.. shopping list
- 1 -package ( 8 ounces) fresh or imitation crabmeat chunks shopping list
- 1- 1/2 cups shredded pepper-jack cheese .......or (cheddar - cheese) shopping list
- toasted baguette slices and assorted gourmet crackers... shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees f.
- mix mayonnaise and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl
- stir in artichoke hearts, spinach and crabmeat
- spoon mixture into a 1 quart casserole dish ....sprinkle with pepperjack cheese
- cover and bake 15- 20 minutes or until cheese is melted, and bubbly and heated thru
- serve warm with baguette slices and crackers
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
Alllllllllrighty! I am THERE, tink! Very nicely done and I'm looking forward to your house on Christmas Eve. I'll give to you a five then!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Triple yummy and triple 555!!! Well, just one five is all they'll let me give you, but this definitely deserves more! Added to "There is no choke in artichoke" and "Crazy about greens" groups.juels in Clayton loved it
Love this Tink.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!