Beef And Corn Noodle CasseroleFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons oleo (butter) shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked noodles shopping list
- 1 (14 1/4 ounces) can corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups canned tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown beef and onion in butter in iron skillet.
- Pour off some grease.
- Add tomatoes and noodles.
- Cook until noodles are tender, adding water if necessary.
- Add corn and olives.
- Turn mixture into a 13x9x2" greased casserole.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- **I seems to me that if you cook the noodles until tender as the recipe states, there would be no need to pre-cook them. You decide...
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating2 people
This get my 5 forks and sounds nice and easy. I like olives but not a fav of some family memebers, so I may substitue some mushrooms in place of the olives. Thanks for posting. Donnakytigger in Louisville loved it
I like this recipe nice and easy. I like the flavor of olives but not a fav of some family memeber, so I may substitue some mushrooms in place of the olives. Thanks for posting. Donnakytigger in Louisville loved it
This spounds really good! I love these one pot dishes.gapeach55 in Covington loved it