TEXAS GRILLED CHEESEBURGERSFrom linebb956 7 years ago
- 2 Pounds ground sirloin shopping list
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers minced fine. shopping list
- 4 tablespoons finely minced sweet onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoon ground pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional) shopping list
- 8 slices Monterrey Jack cheese OR Pepper Jack cheese, get from deli section it’s better. shopping list
- 6-8 buns shopping list
How to make it
- Mix this in a large bowl or I do it on a VERY CLEAN counter.
- Shape into 6 or 8 patties.. I use a ¾ measuring cup.
- Make the middle a bit thinner than the edges they cook better this way…
- Grill on greased grill until done to your choice. Let cook for awhile before flipping so they don’t fall apart.
- For kids, cook all the way done.
- Put cheese on top and place on GRILLED OR TOASTED BUN.
- Add what ever you like, we always had a fixin table set up, with sliced tomatoes, sliced pickles, sliced green olives, lettuce, sliced onion, ketchup, mayo, mustard etc. and sliced jalapenos.
- One awesome burger that sent many kids on to higher education!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating2 people
oh my....this sounds wonderful....cant wait to try them...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
You just can't go wrong with a jalapeno flavored burger. I like this recipe because my favorite flavors are already mixed in and I have less of a chance to be wearing my supper on my shirt. Jalapenos are messy when they slip out of the bun and boun...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it