Cream of Celery SoupFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and scrape celery.
- Cut into 1" pieces.
- Place celery into a soup pot.
- Add water and cook until celery is soft and tender.
- Rub through a sieve (I'd use the blender or food processor)
- Heat milk in double boiler.
- Add milk to celery in the pot.
- Melt fat, flour and pepper together.
- Mix into soup.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Yum, love celery! The pic looks very appetizing!juels in Clayton loved it
I love cream of celery soup mmmmm.. mmmmm .good lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
im lovong this one!midgelet in Eastern loved it