Cream of Celery SoupFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and scrape celery.
- Cut into 1" pieces.
- Place celery into a soup pot.
- Add water and cook until celery is soft and tender.
- Rub through a sieve (I'd use the blender or food processor)
- Heat milk in double boiler.
- Add milk to celery in the pot.
- Melt fat, flour and pepper together.
- Mix into soup.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
im lovong this one!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I love cream of celery soup mmmmm.. mmmmm .good lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yum, love celery! The pic looks very appetizing!juels in Clayton loved it