Sandys Tang Tea MixFrom dcwins 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together, preferably in a small canister that can be shaken to mix the contents well.
- Place the cinnamon stick into the container as is.
- Grate the orange peel, then spread it out to dry before adding it to the rest of the mix.
- Shake the container well before each use to ensure a thorough mixing of the ingredients.
- Use 3 tsps per cup, or to taste.
- Hot water ensures the quick dissolving of the mix, but once disolved, you can add ice cubes if you like it cold. Its equally refreshing either way!
The Cookdcwins Clinton, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!