Tangy Lemon Bundt CakeFrom paulasue1 8 years ago
- TANGY lemon BUNDT cake shopping list
- 1 8 oz. box lemon jello shopping list
- 1/2 cup warm orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 lemon cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1 cup powered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine jello, juice and water until desolved; let cool.
- Add oil, cake mix and eggs. Beat with an elecrtic mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour into a bundt cake pan that has been sprayed with pam or greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 for 27 to 35 minutes or until toothpick placed in center comes out clean or cake bounces back when lightly pressed.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and invert onto a plate.
- Mix sugar, lemon juice, and salt with an electric mixture until smooth.
- Pour over inverted cake while still warm.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating8 people
Thanks for sharing. One can never go wrong with a lemon cake. You have my 5. Happy Holidays. Donnakytigger in Louisville loved it
nice recipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Mmmm...sounds delicious! Love the addition of lemon jello here! High 5!juels in Clayton loved it