Worcestershire SauceFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 6 Ounce Peeled fresh horseradish chopped shopping list
- 2 Medium White onions; chopped shopping list
- 3 Tablespoon Minced jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 3 Tablespoon Minced garlic shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon Coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 Cups water shopping list
- 4 Cup distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 1 Cup molasses shopping list
- 2 Cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 1 Ounce Chopped anchovy fillets, drained shopping list
- 12 whole cloves shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1 Lemon; peeled shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat and add horseradish, onions,
- pepper and garlic. Saute until translucent, 5 to 8 minutes. Add all other
- ingredients. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down, and simmer 1 hour.
- Strain through a double thickness of cheesecloth and store in a wooden cask,
- if possible. This is best if allowed to mature about a month before using.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating9 people
Extremely interesting, grizzly! Tell me, does it turn into a werewolf if it isn't stored in a wooden cask because you got my five even if it does..
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
wow grizz awesome thanks you ole' bear glad to see your back and posting ..........lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sorry love, don't have a wooden cask but I'll figure something out. The way I go through this stuff I really need to make this.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!