Brownie Macaroon Pudding CakeFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 cup hot water shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Add milk, butter and vanilla; mix well until smooth. Stir in coconut.
- Spread batter into greased 8-inch square baking dish. Combine hot water, and chocolate syrup in 2-cup glass measure. Pour evenly over batter.
- Bake for 32 to 38 minutes or until center is set and edges pull away from sides of pan. Serve warm.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating5 people
wonderful cake a super high5 Kytigger, thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Mmmmm...sounds so yummmy! love coconut and chocolate!juels in Clayton loved it
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it fantastic ............yummmm for sure .........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!