Sour Cream Apple PieFrom theoldprof 6 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 6 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- 3 cups chopped apples shopping list
- 1 unbaked pie shell shopping list
- 3 Tbsp margarine melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs and add sour cream blending thoroughly
- Stir in sugar, 2Tbsp of the flour, vanilla and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add apples
- Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie shell
- Bake at 375F for 15 minutes
- In another bowl combine butter, brown sugar and the remaining flour
- Sprinkle this mixture over the pie.
- Continue to bake for another 20 or 25 minutes.
- Be sure to have lots of vanilla ice cream (I prefer a good French Vanilla) to serve with this pie hot from the oven.
- Not a lot of leftovers with this pie.
The Cooktheoldprof Belleville, CA
The Rating3 people
Delicious apples mmm wonder how it'll go with soy yogurt and honey? Thanks for the inspiration. !!!!!5
nadaism in Bathurst loved it
Five for the prof! This sounds simply wonderful. Thanks for this post and you got my FIVE!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Sorry i put it in the wrong slot hahaha Mmmmmmmmmm love this one yum five tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!