Low Country Boil For A CrowdFrom cassiejb63 6 years ago
- 5 pounds—whole new potatoes (cut into quarters) shopping list
- 3 pounds—corn on the cob (cut in half or thirds to make pieces about 3-4 inches long) shopping list
- 3 pounds—sausage (polska kielbasa style cut in pieces 2-3 inches long) shopping list
- 5 pounds—shrimp (with shells on) shopping list
- 3 lbs of whole crawfish (optional) shopping list
- Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- 3 lbs of crab claws or 5lbs of crablegs shopping list
How to make it
- Fill a large pot half full of water
- Add 1/2 can of Old Bay Seasoning or season to taste.
- Bring water to a boil and add potatoes.
- Cook for 15 minutes and add sausage.
- Cook for an additional five
- minutes and add corn on the cob.
- Cook for an additional three minutes and add shrimp and crawfish
- Cook for only 3-4 minutes or until shrimp floats
- If you are adding Crab Claws or legs, add them after the Sausage and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add the corn on the cob and cook for 3 minutes
- add shrimp and crawfish and cook for 3-4 minutes or until they float
The Cookcassiejb63 Atlanta, GA
The Rating4 people
Oops, wrong box. Sorry :)
Still sounds like a good time to me :)donman in Hammond loved it
wow a great boiled dinner for a crowd thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love this - it's one of my favorite menus for a crowd and I've made it so many times. I really like your add of crab claws and legs - how divine. Thanks so much, Cassie - it's great to have you here. :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!