Spaghetti With Cream Cheese Bail Sauce Dated 1971From chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 pound spaghetti shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry basil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry parsley shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti in a big pot of boiling salted water.
- When tender drain well and return to pot.
- While spaghetti is cooking prepare sauce.
- In big bowl use a whisk to mash together margarine, basil, parsley and cream cheese.
- Mash until smooth and creamy then add Parmesan, olive oil, garlic, pepper and salt.
- Continue stirring until creamy again then add boiling water.
- Mix it all up until sauce is the consistency of thick cream.
- Pour sauce over cooked spaghetti and toss it all together until it is well mixed.