Roasted Shrimp CocktailFrom cjbarash 6 years ago
- FOR THE SHRIMP: shopping list
- 2 pounds (12-15 count) shrimp shopping list
- 1 Tbsp good olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- FOR THE SAUCE: shopping list
- 1/2 cup chili sauce (recommended: Heinz) shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 3 Tbsp prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- FOR THE SHRIMP:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on (or buy already done).
- Place them a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper to shrimp and toss gently until coated.
- Place them on the sheet pan and spread them in one layer.
- Roast for 8 - 10 minutes, just until pink, firm and cooked through.
- Set aside to cool.
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- Combine all ingredients and serve with shrimp as a dip.
The Cookcjbarash Humble, TX
The Rating1 people
I saw this on the Barefoot Contessa and made it for Christmas. It is amazing how much flavor the roasting adds to the shrimp! Wonderful Recipe. Gets my 5cookinggood in Leesburg loved it