Moroccan Coffee - QahwahFrom lori4flavor 7 years ago
- 8 rose hips shopping list
- 1 tsp aniseed shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cardamom shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp ground mace shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp ground black peppercorns or white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Crush rose hips in mortar with pestle or grind fine. Combine with remaining spices. Store in a glass jar with a good seal. Add 1/4 tsp of spice mix along with 4 standard coffee measures of ground coffee. Prepare coffee as per coffee maker.
- Alternative: Mix 1 tsp - 1 Tbsp (for 8 cups of coffee) "Chinese Five Spice", in with your coffee grounds, and brew. Chinese Five Spice is actually made up of 7 spices: anise, cinnamon, cloves, fennel, ginger, licorice, and white pepper.
The Cooklori4flavor Chicago, IL
The Rating4 people
Great combo!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This sounds great I bet I could whip this up into a latte. Love those spices Mmmmm.
Five forks and another big smile for lori :)trigger in loved it
Interesting...........greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it