Raspberry Fizz PunchFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 4 cups raspberry sherbet shopping list
- 12 ounces frozen (can) raspberry / cran-raspberry juice blend shopping list
- concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 3 cups pineapple juice, chilled shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 liter bottle carbonated water, chilled shopping list
- fresh raspberries for garnish, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In chilled bowl, stir 1 cup sherbet until softened.
- Add juice concentrate, pineapple juice, and lemon juice.
- Add remaining sherbet in small scoops.
- Slowly add carbonated water.
- If desired, top with fresh raspberries.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
thank you- very yum!herby in Albany loved it
sounds great to me thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
LOVE it!! This is a definate keeper.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it